Are you interested in attending a service at Mavunos Hill City campus? Are you wondering how to get there via public transport?
Comfortable buses are available each Sunday morning to get you to our 10am service from three convenient locations - Nairobi CBD, Bellevue and Kitengela.
1. Nairobi CBD (Kencom)
• 10am Service - Buses depart from Kencom Bus Stage at 7am, 9:15am and 9:30am
• Pick-Up Points - Congregants can be picked up from bus stops at Belle Vue (60/=) as well as Imara Daima, City Cabanas, Syokimau and Mlolongo for Ksh. 50/=
2. Bellevue Bus Stop
• 10am Service - Buses depart from Bellevue at 9:15am (Ksh. 60/=).
Pick-Up Points - Congregants can be picked up from bus stops at Imara Daima, City Cabanas, Syokimau and Mlolongo for Ksh. 50/=
3. Kitengela (Eastmart)
• 10am Service - Buses depart from the Eastmart Supermarket bus stop at 9:20am
• Pick-Up Points - Congregants can be picked up from bus stops at Eastmart, EPZ, Vanillas, Shell Petrol Station, and Shalom Hospital. Kitengela and all stops cost 50/=
HOW DO I GET BACK?
Wondering how to get back after the service? Return buses are available to respective stops and at respective fares as follows:
• 10am Service - Available immediately after the service from 12 noon onwards. Four buses are available.
Should you have any queries or comments, wed be happy to talk with you. Please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Looking forward to having a great time with you at Mavuno Church.